Saturday, March 14, 2009

WHAT A YEAR!!!!!!!!!!! 2009 STATE BB CHAMPS!

2008-2009 Sophomore Basketball Picture


This says it all!



Kendall made 5/6 free throws and a layup in the last 2:20 minutes of the game.



Team holding state champ trophy!



Jeff and Chris Green celebrate a wonderful year!


We had an awesome crowd with over 4,000 in attendance.



Kendall, I am posting these pics for you. You have no idea how fast the years will pass and how quickly these will become a faint memory on the horizon of your mind. I hope that this will play a small part in helping you to remember this wonderful year of your life. I am so proud of you and you are a winner, but for many more reasons than on the basketball court. You have grown into an awesome young man and it is my prayer that you will always put God first in your life--yes, even above basketball LOL. I love you with all my heart.