Friday, February 26, 2010

Weekend Worship at Scott, Arkansas

Photobucket

This is a little community church in Scott, Arkansas. The building was designed by a prominent Little Rock architect more than 100 years ago and is listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. You can read about their mission, beliefs and history here.

Photobucket

Ps 119:33-40

Teach me, O LORD, to follow your decrees;
then I will keep them to the end.

Photobucket

Give me understanding, and I will keep your law
and obey it with all my heart.

Photobucket

Direct me in the path of your commands,
for there I find delight.

Photobucket

Turn my heart toward your statutes
and not toward selfish gain.

Photobucket

Turn my eyes away from worthless things;
preserve my life according to your word.

Photobucket

Fulfill your promise to your servant,
so that you may be feared.
Take away the disgrace I dread,
for your laws are good.
How I long for your precepts!
Preserve my life in your righteousness.

Dianne