Sunday, March 28, 2010

He Told Me Everything!

Photobucket

Stand here at watering well today, lingering images of moments passed interrupt calm.

It was just another day. Day of sadness, depression and guilt.
How was I to know that day would change my life forever.

Or should I say the man I met would change my life for all time.

Just another daily chore, getting water for daily needs.
Just another life changed, receiving soothing water for eternal thirsts.

Just another noon-time walk to communal well,
Just another Emmaus stroll with cool, evening breeze.

Just another talk with stranger,
Just another Word of abundant life.

Just another salty rivulet of reputation ruined wiped away,
Just another rushing rapid of sweetened joy.

Just another jar of cracked and broken clay,
Just another vessel of broken bread and poured out wine.

He told me everything I'd ever done,
He forgave all,

Just another memory,
I think not--

For a moment soul sags over well in doubled grief,
But only a moment,

Once again I remember--
I am redeemed.

Photobucket

Ps 56:8
You keep track of all my sorrows.
You have collected all my tears in your bottle.
You have recorded each one in your book.
NLT


Photobucket
2010-the year of longings
I long to walk and talk with Him for eternity.

You can read about this woman here.
Share your heart privately?
Photos: Taken at Garvin Gardens, Hot Springs, Arkansas, 2009.


Please join Emily, me and all the others at Imperfect Prose.