Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Waiting for the library to open!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


A good book has no ending. ~R.D. Cumming

Books are lighthouses erected in the great sea of time. ~Edwin P. Whipple

"Tell me what you read and I'll tell you who you are" is true enough, but I'd know you better if you told me what you reread. ~Francois Mauriac

God be thanked for books! They are the voices of the distant and the dead, and make us heirs of the spiritual life of past ages. ~W.E. Channing





I long to find more good books to read. Please, if you know any, leave a comment with titles!

I am looking for inspirational fiction or non-fiction.

I am referring to books the likes of:

Through Gates of Splendor
The Hiding Place
The Heavenly Man
Joel Rosenberg's series
Same Kind of Different As Me

Photos taken at Hardesty Regional Library, Tulsa, OK.

This is for Anita. In my last post, I referred to a partial canvas hung on the wall--one that I painted for my son, Chris. She wanted to see the whole canvas so here it is.

Photobucket