Friday, December 9, 2011






"Show me Your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Day 9


Jennifer's prayer: Lord, teach my descendants Your paths and Your truth, so that they will place all their hope and expectation in You alone." ~Jennifer Kennedy Dean
My prayer:  "O Lord, truly my hope is in You all day long.  I have no other hope than You, precious Father.  I pray that all of my descendants will be led by You.  Show them Your ways, and lead them down paths of righteousness, guide them into Your light that exposes all the darkness of satan.  Lead them into truth that would set them free." 

  © all photographs and text property of Dianne Hogue unless otherwise noted


picture--a Christmas card we received 2010