Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Steadfast Heart

Day 17 "My heart is steadfast, O God." Psalm 108:1

 Jennifer's prayer: "Give my descendants steadfast hearts, anchored in You, unshakeable and immovable. May my descendants always present a solid phalanx in the army of the Lord."~Jennifer Kennedy Dean

 My prayer: "Father, we have prayed many prayers for our descendants over the past few days, but I have to say, other than a prayer for the salvation of all of them, I guess this is the prayer that resonates in my heart for them more than any other--a steadfast heart, immovable, unshakeable, full of faithfulness to You. Humbly I pray that You would grant this, O Lord."

 © all photographs and text property of Dianne Hogue unless otherwise noted


These pictures were taken this past week at Rhema Bible College in Tulsa, Ok.  Those are my granddaughters Ashton and Noelle.