Friday, December 2, 2011

The Real Guiding Light


Day 3 

"Send forth Your light and Your truth. Let them guide me; let them bring me to Your holy mountain, to the place where You dwell. Then will I go to the altar of God, to God, my joy and my delight. I will praise You with the harp, O God, my God." Psalm 43:3,4
Jennifer's prayer: "Let my descendants be guided by Your Light and Your Truth. May they know Your Son, Jesus, as the Way, the Truth, and the Light. Lead them into such sweet intimacy with You that You are their joy and delight."~~Jennifer K. Dean

My prayer:  "Lord, as you led the Wise Men so many years ago to the earthly place where Jesus was born, I pray that you will lead my descendants to the place where You dwell--there may they drink fully and completely of You until they are saturated with Your light and Your truth.  May all their days be filled with praise and thanksgiving to You, Father."



Dear Friends, just for the month of December, I am publishing prayers for our children, grandchildren, and all of those descendants of ours who will be born in the years ahead. Would you kindly consider leaving a prayer here today that helps interpret the scripture in today's post. I value your wisdom and insight and am looking forward to having many prayers besides mine to pray for my descendants in the days ahead. Thank you so much.

To access Jennifer's website featuring her book, Legacy of Prayer, and prayercards, go here.

© all photographs and text property of Dianne Hogue unless otherwise noted 


 an edited repost from past pages