Were You There?

Photobucket

Were you there when they crucified my Lord? Were you there?

Photobucket

Sometimes it causes me to tremble, tremble, tremble, were you there when they crucified my Lord?

Photobucket

Were you there when they nailed Him to a tree? Were you there?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Were you there when He rose up from the dead?
Sometimes it causes me to tremble, tremble, tremble,
Were you there when He rose up from the dead?

Read more about the resurrection of Jesus here.

Blessings,
Dianne
2011-the Year of Beyond

Credits

Song "Were You There" by J. W. Johnson, J. R. Johnson, 1926

Photos: Pictures of art canvas painted in 2009.

A repost from past pages--

Comments

Rosario said…
I love your art. Thanks for your friendship. Please pray for my husband, to get closer to God this weekend. My daughter asked for this yesterday at prayer meeting. It is a very sad for me to not have my husband with me at church, and my children are sad too.
Mollye said…
What a beautiful and powerful post and your art is amazing. Just truly amazing. Happy Easter and God's Blessings upon you, Mollye
Adoption Mama said…
Beautiful! I am speechless. His love is amazing.
Sandy said…
This wonderful song is a favorite of mine.
Thanks for reminding me of it.
I love your work here. I am so blessed
to have the one you gave to me hanging
on the wall of my prayer room. Every
day when I see it I think of you and
thank the Lord for our friendship.
I hope you and your family have a
blessed and beautiful Easter weekend.
Love,
Sandy
Anita Johnson said…
I have always loved that old song...it does cause me to tremble. Dianne, I just love this art work. I would love to just sit with you and watch you create. If we were closer, I'd ask for your help on our church banners...a team effort!
I thank God for his love for us and I thank God for my blog friends that share the Truth on their sites. He is Risen, Christ is Risen, indeed!
Mary B said…
I, like the others, love your artwork...but I love HOW you photograph the artwork. You are so incredibly talented my friend. Thank you for sharing. What a beautiful gift...our risen Saviour!
Debbie said…
I have been away from blog land since the middle of last week to better direct my focus so this is my first chance to stop by.

I hope this very special weekend was a blessing for you and your family AND YOUR CHURCH.

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

To Try This Blog Thing Again or Not--That is the Question!

T.J. Maxx, Shopping Carts & Total Embarrassment