Like Grass In A Meadow



Day 8

"For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out my spirit on your offspring; and my blessings on your descendants. They will spring up like grass in a meadow, like poplar trees by flowing streams." Isaiah 44:3-5

Jennifer's prayer: "May my descendants be drenched by Your Spirit. Create in them such a thirst for You that they long for You like a thirsty land longs for water." Psalm 63:1--Jennifer Kennedy Dean

My prayer: Lord, this scripture has been so precious to me through the years as I have tried to be faithful in my prayers for my children, grandchildren and descendants. Thank you so much for the hope and promise contained in Your precious Word. How I cherish it.

Oh God, thank you for this great promise that you will pour out your spirit on my offspring; that you will bless my descendants--the comfort and peace that comes from this verse goes beyond my ability to describe it but I am so thankful for it.

I pray that they will long for You all the days of their lives and that their joy will come from abiding in You."
  © all photographs and text property of Dianne Hogue unless otherwise noted

Comments

Sandy said…
Thank You Father for your word promising to pour out Your Spirit on my offspring and also blessing my descendents. Create in them a longing for more of You.Cause them to be nurtured and satisfied in Your sweet presence where they grow more and more like You.

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

To Try This Blog Thing Again or Not--That is the Question!

Oh the Glory of Your Presence