Thursday, December 8, 2011

Like Grass In A Meadow



Day 8

"For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out my spirit on your offspring; and my blessings on your descendants. They will spring up like grass in a meadow, like poplar trees by flowing streams." Isaiah 44:3-5

Jennifer's prayer: "May my descendants be drenched by Your Spirit. Create in them such a thirst for You that they long for You like a thirsty land longs for water." Psalm 63:1--Jennifer Kennedy Dean

My prayer: Lord, this scripture has been so precious to me through the years as I have tried to be faithful in my prayers for my children, grandchildren and descendants. Thank you so much for the hope and promise contained in Your precious Word. How I cherish it.

Oh God, thank you for this great promise that you will pour out your spirit on my offspring; that you will bless my descendants--the comfort and peace that comes from this verse goes beyond my ability to describe it but I am so thankful for it.

I pray that they will long for You all the days of their lives and that their joy will come from abiding in You."
  © all photographs and text property of Dianne Hogue unless otherwise noted