This is the Way

Day 12

 "Direct me in the path of your commands, for there I find delight. Turn my heart toward your statutes and not toward selfish gain." Psalm 119:35-36

 Jennifer's prayer: "Let my descendants find their delight in Your ways. Keep them from self-centered, self-involved lives, and instead turn their hearts toward You. Give them a passion for You that causes them to honor You in all their ways."~Jennifer Kennedy Dean

 My prayer: "Father, I pray that You will go ahead, around and behind my descendants--Let them hear Your voice saying, "This is the way; walk ye in it." I pray that they will always choose to do what honors You and not give in to selfish tendencies that would draw their interests away from You. I pray that You would always be their source of greatest delight."

© all photographs and text property of Dianne Hogue unless otherwise noted

Comments

Mary B said…
Lord, my prayer for my descendants is that you will remind them you are the same...all day, every day and that if they seek you, you will direct their paths. Please surround them with your love and care, give them the courage to seek you, especially when the world is calling them.
Sandy said…
Father, as Your word promises, I pray You would direct my descendants along the path You have prepared for them. May they seek Your will and Your way in every area of their lives and be delighted to know You more and more as they turn from the world and to You.
Debbie said…
Amen.

Give them a passion for YOU. That is the desire of my heart.

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

To Try This Blog Thing Again or Not--That is the Question!

T.J. Maxx, Shopping Carts & Total Embarrassment