Need Your Prayers

Dear Friends,

My granddaughter, Kailey, was in a bad wreck today on I-40--flipped and totaled her car.  It appears that she is okay other than a broken nose, cuts and bruises.

Her wedding is about 5 or 6 weeks away and I know she will be concerned about the looks of her face.

Please pray for her peace and that she totally trusts God with this.

We are so grateful that her physical injuries are minor and pray that the emotional ones will be also.  I have been in a couple of bad car accidents and the emotional scars from them can be brutal.

Thank you so much for your prayers.

I love all of you,
Dianne

Comments

Gayle said…
So sorry for her pain, but so grateful she is going to be OK. Will pray that the wedding day is perfect in every way.
elizabeth said…
Praying right now my friend.
Debbie Petras said…
Praise God that it wasn't worse than it was. But I can understand the concern with the wedding so close. I will pray.

Blessings and love,
Debbie
Anita Johnson said…
I will pray for Kailey. I was coming back to your early post to comment but it is just as appropriate here...great is His faithfulness.
Adoption Mama said…
Praying for this dear child of the King. Hoping she finds comfort in the cross. Speedy recovery, o.k.?
Sandy said…
Dianne, I am catching up on posts and just read this. I'm so sorry and I will be praying for sweet Kailey to have a quick recovery of the break and that her beautiful face will be healed before her wedding day. Thank God it was no worse.
Love you~

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

To Try This Blog Thing Again or Not--That is the Question!

T.J. Maxx, Shopping Carts & Total Embarrassment