Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Favorite Girl Names

Well, I guess if Pioneer Woman can do it, I can too.

Leah--Love this Biblical name--don't know why, just have always loved it.  It is probably my all time favorite name.

Rachel--Love this Biblical name also--also don't know why...just do.

Elizabeth--My first name--sure wish my parents would have called me this.

Leanna--My grandmother's name--only I think it might have been Lee Anna--two names--not sure.

Jacqueline--One of the best friends I've ever had was named Jacqueline--she died when we were teenagers--she was beautiful in every way.

Heather--I always loved this because I thought it was so different (you have to remember, I am old)

Mariah--a great, great grandmother had this name--I love it!

Michelle--and some of the loveliest people I have ever know have been named Michelle--

Lauren--soft, feminine, beautiful

Gabriella--Gabby is cute but I would try to keep the whole name--strong, fiesty,

Alexis, Alexa, Alexandria--historic yet modern

Brooke--just love it--don't know why--

I would love to hear about some of your favorite names and why--