Tuesday, January 19, 2010

sunrise, sunset

Photobucket

If you would like to see a dazzling array of sunsets and sunrises, please GO HERE to the link I have provided for you.

You also can add your own photography to the group. And then be sure to check out the photography component at Pioneer Woman's blog here, where Ree Drummond has provided a gorgeous high-res photograph for you to do with as you please. Her photography is truly breath-taking.

I know I have shared these verses from Psalm 19 before but I just have to share them again.

Ps 19:1-4

The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
2 Day after day they pour forth speech;
night after night they display knowledge.
3 There is no speech or language
where their voice is not heard.
4 Their voice goes out into all the earth,
their words to the ends of the world.




PHOTOGRAPH: I took this photograph in Hot Springs Village, AR--2004.