Sunday, January 31, 2010

the way we are

Thought I would start the love month with a repost from the archives. I posted this little slideshow year before last on our 43rd anniversary. Can we just pretend the late seventies never existed as far as hair and fashion go? Speaking of fashion and decades, you MUST, I say, SIMPLY MUST, check out Boomama's post today. That woman is hilarious.

This is one of my favorite love songs but I wish it was "The Way We Are." Thank God for His grace and mercy and that we STILL ARE. (If you are reading this post after February 1, 2010, I have probably changed the music on the sidebar) It was playing THE WAY WE WERE by Barbra Streisand when I posted this.

BTW, if you want a good love story to read this month, try Nicholas Sparks' A WALK TO REMEMBER. I cried for the last fifty to seventy-five pages today when I read it. He is the author of THE NOTEBOOK.