Sunday, April 25, 2010

Multitude Monday-the rose arbor

Photobucket

Standing under a rose arbor soaking in the warmth, the air in small gusts of wonder breathing life into me, enfolded in the perfume of the blushed, husband nearby choosing hard-to-find plants we have been diligently searching for--knowing the God Who created all this loves and teaches me, even me, each day--this is a little bit of heaven right here on earth to me. For this I am grateful.

* a just perfect evening for relaxing on the deck

* children and grandchildren who love God

* a son who called with good news

* a pretty journal given by a friend--hand-bound from paper made by hand

* windchimes

* calligraphy workshop with Roann Mathias--what an incredible calligrapher
and what works of art she creates-

* for a husband who takes care of things YESTERDAY--but sometimes it drives
me nuts like just now-

* for purple and blue gel pens on half-price sale--to decorate journal pages with

* for my car that still works great with no problems after 9 years

* for the movie, "Singing in the Rain"--hubby and I watched it tonight and
it just makes me light-hearted-

And I would like to share a verse I love so much from Proverbs 26:2. If you really think about this verse, maybe go outside and spot a darting swallow or a fluttering sparrow, it becomes even more real--what a great promise:

"Like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, an undeserved curse does not come to rest."






I long to stay engulfed by the sweet perfume of the precious Holy Spirit.

Posted in thanksgiving with the Gratitude Community at:

holy experience