Tuesday, September 21, 2010

To the Sky and Beyond

Photobucket

In response to an email I wrote a dear lifelong friend concerning my great test reports yesterday, I received an email back and in part it said:

"Please take care of yourself. There is no one to replace you.
Love you all the way up to the sky, and beyond."

I just wanted to encourage you to contact with a letter, phone call, email, those in your life who cannot be replaced. Let them know how much you love them today.

This post is dedicated to Marilyn, my friend since we were eleven years old. I love you to the sky and beyond also.

I wonder how many prayers you have offered up to heaven in my and my family's behalf. More than I can count I am sure. You mean the world to me.

“A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.


Thanks for all the times you have sung to me!

Photobucket

2010-the Year of Longings

He longs to be a friend to us.
I long to hear His "new song" and sing one back to Him.

Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth. Psalm 96:1
Photo taken Sunday, September 12, 2010 about a mile from my home. There are trees surrounding our home and it is hard to see sunsets but we could see the sky on fire through the trees and drove to the edge of our neighborhood. What an awesome performance by our God. I think He must have been singing the Hallelujah chorus!