Friday, September 3, 2010

Weekend Worship at St. Margaret's

Photobucket

I trust in Your unfailing love;
My heart rejoices in Your salvation,
I will sing to the Lord,
for He has been good to me.
Psalm 13: 5,6 NIV

Photobucket

Your love, O Lord, reaches to the heavens,
Your faithfulness to the skies.

Photobucket

Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains,
Your justice like the great deep.
Psalm 36:5,6 NIV


Photobucket

Both high and low among men
find refuge in the shadow of your wings.


Photobucket

They feast on the abundance of Your house;
You give them drink from your river of delights.
Psalm 36:7, 8 NIV



Photobucket

For You make me glad by Your deeds, O Lord;
I will sing for joy at the works of Your hands.
Psalm 92:4 NIV

Photobucket

Be exalted, O Lord, in your strength;
we will sing and praise Your might.
Psalm 21:13 NIV

Photobucket

2010-the Year of Longings

He longs to show us His might.

I long to praise His might.


I am linking to Spiritual Sundays, an inspirational place to visit.

I've featured this church once before but it was winter. I wanted you to see what it looks like in the bright sunshine.