Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Good Morning!



I'm not usually one to wish my life away but as you can tell by my header I am getting just a little anxious for spring. How about you--wanting more winter or ready for some warm, sunny days? It is supposed to be 70 degrees here today.


Look to the Lord and His strength;
Seek His face always. Psalm 105:4

Good morning, Lord. Here I am again asking, seeking, knocking for my children, my descendants, my seed.

O God I pray that each one of them would look only to Your strength today--that they would seek Your face always. There is no other who has every answer they need. Your strength and yours alone is all that will save them--Bring situations into their lives that would cause them to see their extreme and desperate need of You and Your strength.

Lord, there is one partiuclar situation I am praying for right now. You know what it is--please help us not to be guilty of judging another's motives no matter how evident those motives might seem to be. We know that you are not the author of confusion, but the great creator and orchestrator. I pray that you will bring order and peace out of this situation--bring good to all involved. Let Your will be done.

I pray in Jesus' name. Amen

Always loving you my friend,
Dianne
2011-the year of beyond