Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm Sharing This Because............

I really had second thoughts about sharing this but decided to because of you (you know who you are) and your faithful prayers in supporting my husband and me and Renewal Ranch.

I decided that those of you who know me well know that this is not a pat on our backs........this comes in spite of all our weaknesses and shortcomings--pure grace from God.



I wanted you to feel the love and gratitude also from one of these precious men.  Thank you so much for your faithfulness.

Always loving you,
Dianne
2011-the Year of Beyond

Not to us, O Lord, not to us,
but to your name goes all the glory
for your unfailing love and faithfulness. Psalm 115:1
                

Lord, truly you have blessed us beyond our wildest imaginations for 2011--to You I give all the praise and glory.