Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My First Published Book

Well, kinda! I published it myself.

Well, kinda! I used my Mac and Apple.

They did an awesome job--the quality of the book is top notch.

Actually makes my pictures look better than they really are I think.

And the cost is really reasonable.

I basically used a post I recently published on this blog (here it is) and turned it into a coffee table book or everybody book as some people call them.

If you would like to make a book but don't have a Mac or don't want to use Apple, check out books from Blurb and Shutterfly.  I have seen one that Shutterfly did and it was on the same order as mine.  Have fun designing!


A




















































Would you like to share your thoughts or your heart with me? 
My contact information is listed in the upper right of the sidebar. 
Please feel free to email me. I love hearing from you and cherish the friendships I have made through blogging. 

 © all photographs and text property of Dianne Hogue unless otherwise noted