Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I'll Be Home For Christmas


I don't think I ever showed you our painted mantel from the remodeling we did last January.


I


painted a canvas with masquepen first writing out the words to an old song I like. Even though a web search has the words I used, I wish I would have used --"You can count on me."  It actually changes the meaning of the whole sentence to me and I like the "count" meaning better.

But anyway, it is done and I won't spend extra time changing it this year although I may for future use.

The way I would suggest doing it inexpensively is to paint a board with chalkboard paint and then just write whatever you choose with chalk.  You could keep it and use it for all different occasions.


We've had a busy day.  I taught at the Ranch at 1:30 so we remained in the Conway area for a special dinner the guys prepared for the volunteers, graduates.

Anyway, I'm about to fall asleep writing this so I will go for now but want you to know that you are always on my mind and I am praying for you.

Love,
Dianne


© all photographs and text property of Dianne Hogue unless otherwise noted