Tuesday, July 15, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, KIM AND LANCE!

A picture I took of Kim on her wedding day in front of



Boston Avenue United Methodist Church.








A precious thank you card from Kim.






Kim is one of my very best friends. Even though there is a huge age difference between us, we almost instantly bonded when we started teaching together in 1996. Our friendship grew and when she married in 2003, she included me in her wedding just as if I were her mom or sister. Thank you, Kim, you made me feel so special.



Instead of music as she walked down the aisle, Kim had me read a poem that I wrote for Lance and her. She now has it framed in her home.



July is Kim and Lance's anniversary month and I just wanted to wish my awesome friend many, many more years of wedded bliss. You are precious to me!