Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ashton's Home School Choir Christmas Program

Ashton is the fourth one from the left on the front row. She has blonde hair and is wearing glasses. Please pause the sound in the lower left sidebar to hear her choir sing.


Also, I apologize for the shaky camera. It is new and I am still getting used to it. It is a great little camera but I think I have thrown its image stabilization into a frenzy. I figure her descendants years from now will not care--they will just be glad to get a glimpse of their dear ole granny singing as a child. Sure wish I had some video of my grandparents when they were small. Wouldn't that be cool?

Actually, the sound is better on the second video and it is not as shaky but Ashton is hard to see. You can catch a few glimpses of her between the two boys on the right end.

Gingerbread houses from Philbrook still to come.

Ashton's Christmas Program from Dianne on Vimeo.



Children, Go Where I Send Thee from Dianne on Vimeo.