Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

I apologize for many things about this video.. First of all --the length. It is way too long. Second of all, I had not combed my hair or put on an undergarment that is common only to women and I just happened to walk by a mirror--oh well. You will hear more about that in the video.

I guess I am losing all vanity in my old age. That and I don't have the energy to remake it for the 4th time.

Apologies to my husband who got his feelings hurt because I called Rudolph obnoxious. Sorry, Honey. I really, really love him a bunch--Rudolph, not my husband. Oh, me did I really just say that??

Also, apologies for the many times that I said, "many, many years ago." --very annoying--Wow! Filming this really makes me appreciate "live" T.V. hosts and hostesses. This is not an easy job.

Anyway, this is for posterity's sake and I can tell you for sure that if any of my descendants ever feel like you HAVE to watch this--please know that I will not roll over in my grave. I will totally understand. In fact, not only will I understand but I give you specific instructions now to just skip this post. This is not for the faint hearted.

And I hope you know that we know Christmas is not about stuff. I have collected quite a bit of stuff over the course of 44 years of "wedded bliss," BUT Christmas is about more important things which I wrote about here. This is just a little video for fun. Have a happy and blessed Christmas Day.

Untitled from Elizabeth Dianne on Vimeo.