I've Made Up My Mind



Well, I've finally done it--made up my mind that is!



There is nothing on God's green earth that moves me like the dogwood tree.




It's beauty and grace are unmatched--in my humble opinion.




Give me a camera and a few blooms and my day is made!




Thanking God for all of his many blessings this past week--
among them this beautiful tree growing in my front side yard.



Their beauty is breathtaking to me--



Exquisite--as much as I love that word, it is not good enough......




Thank you, God for all the blessings--

Really too numerous to count--

The week at Mountain View with the guys from Renewal Ranch--

Ronnie fixing our car while there--

The six men who came to chapel on Saturday wanting to have their lives restored through
Jesus Christ

The incredible service we had--

The voices of Dean, Chance and Ed as they blended together in perfect harmony--

The fun, food, laughter and fellowship--

That Abel returned from his grandfather's funeral in Texas

That Atlas came home--

That Kim gave her testimony Sunday night--a year clean--how awesome!




© all photographs and text property of Dianne Hogue unless otherwise noted




Comments

elizabeth said…
i love your dogwood tree! Beautiful photos. Lovely thanksgiving, too!
Barb said…
I love the dogwood trees too. When we lived in Washington the park there was full of them, many streets lined with them. It was quite beautiful.
I love keeping a gratitude journal, have for many years. I can't imagine starting or ending a day without giving thanks for all the SHINY moments the Lord filled the day up with. Take care, my friend. Love you much.
Sandy said…
The dogwood was always my mother's favorite. I love it, too, and although we don't have one in our yard our next door neighbor has a beautiful pink one that I am enjoying even now as I type this. I love all that it represents. Yours is beautiful, as is your thankful heart.
Love you~
Mrs. Chrissy T said…
I couldn't agree more. I have one right outside my bedroom window. Love the view. Thanks for visiting my blog. Blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

Oh the Glory of Your Presence

Tulips, Followers, Ice etc.