Thursday, October 15, 2009

ScriptureArt

door hanging,thanksgiving

I am linking to Kelly's Korner this week. She is featuring the businesses of those of us who are trying to make a little extra money and/or help support our families.

Just click HERE to access ScriptureART at Etsy.com

I hope you will drop over and check it out. I just set it up recently so I will be adding more art and jewelry items in the days and weeks to come. However, it is my custom wall/door hangings that I specialize in. That is the first item featured on the website.

These are done on canvas with acrylics. I am posting an example of one of them above. This particular hanging is about 18" by 36." You can also see more of my fine art at

DIANNE'S ART STUDIO

just to give you an example of the quality of my work.

I do not sell items through this blog site or through my fine art website. I may at some point in time but Etsy is my only avenue of business right now. Hope to see you over there. Please email me through Etsy if you would like for me to create a custom piece for you.





Check out all the businesses over at Kelly's Show Us Your Life.