Friday, October 23, 2009

Weekend Worship at Beautiful St. Boniface

Photobucket

How lovely is your dwelling place, O LORD Almighty!



Photobucket
My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the LORD;
my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.


Photobucket

Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young — a place near your altar, O LORD Almighty, my King and my God.


Photobucket

Blessed are those who dwell in your house; they are ever praising you. Selah


Photobucket

Blessed are those whose strength is in you,who have set their hearts on pilgrimage.


Photobucket
As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs;
the autumn rains also cover it with pools.


Photobucket
They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.


Photobucket
Hear my prayer, O LORD God Almighty; listen to me, O God of Jacob. Selah


Photobucket
Look upon our shield, O God; look with favor on your anointed one.


Photobucket

Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere;


Photobucket
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.


Photobucket
For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor;


Photobucket
no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless.


Photobucket

O LORD Almighty, blessed is the man who trusts in you.


Photobucket
Amen

Photobucket

and Amen.


Photobucket

Lord Jesus, bless all who worship here this weekend.

Photobucket

May Psalm 85 be the psalm of our hearts.

Photobucket
And may we truly desire to be in your courts

Photobucket

more than anywhere else in the world. Amen

A few years ago my husband and I were driving one of the back roads to a nearby town. Imagine our delight when we happened upon this beautiful, old Catholic church founded in the late 1800's. I was very disppointed that I didn't have my camera with me that day but I made up for it last Sunday. This beautiful country church out in the middle of nowhere is truly a sight to behold. I hope you have a worshipful experience while enjoying these pictures.