Friday, October 2, 2009

banner of blessings

hehastakenmetothebanquethallandHisbannerovermeislovehehastakenmetothebanquethallandhisbannerovermeislove


Several months ago I discovered a website that really got my attention. I am providing the link to it right here.
P. provides free blog banners and free Etsy banners. I love her photographs and I think you will also. I emailed her to see if I could alter them in a photo-editing program (I love to make watercolors out of them) and she emailed me back graciously giving me permission. The birdhouse and pitcher and bowl is one of her pictures altered by me. It will be rotating with a few others of hers and also some of my own photographs and designs.


They were flying back home after a trip to a huge flea market, fine antiques and junk sale. She sent me this picture below taken out of the plane window and I wanted to share it with you--talk about a banner of love--
Photobucket

I like being under His banner of love.