Monday, January 10, 2011

monday warmth






Warm Greetings.   .   .   .   .

I am hoping and praying that this beautiful Monday morning finds you basking in the sunlight of our precious Lord.

It is my prayer that you will be encouraged and persevere in your quests to make this new year a great one, full of ambitions realized, dreams becoming substance and hopes fulfilled.














"We will never know the joy of a successful ending unless we've made the choice of a determined beginning."












The goal of living beyond myself is a constant challenge because my human nature wants to give in to all the "easy" outs. It is then I must remember to "walk in the Spirit" and let Jesus guide me because I cannot do this myself.


If I truly believe the scripture below, then I know there is nothing too difficult for our Lord--He can take someone like me and accomplish great things.













And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit, who lives in you. Romans 8:11










When I think of great things, I am always reminded of Mother Theresa 
and her quote which went something like this:  "We cannot do great things, only small things with great love."  Do you get the idea, as I do, that 
she truly had a handle on what life is all about?!


Today I am thanking God for fresh starts.  Even if I have already messed up the new year, today is the start of a new week, and every day is a new beginning in its own right.  And God's mercies begin afresh with me each day.  What a comforting thought.
We are more than conquerors through Him!













Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. Ephesians 3:20,21

All glory to God,
Dianne
2011-the Year of Living Beyond Myself




Just for a time, sweet friends, I am going to suspend comments. I am hoping and praying that I can be more genuine in my writings if I am not concerned about how people are going to react or if people are going to respond at all.

I welcome emails. I love to talk to you one on one.