Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sorry For the Delay

So sorry for the long delay in posting.

 Through a series of extraordinary circumstances, I was able to make a trip to The Potter's House in North Carolina.

 I thought I would have time to publish a post or two while I was gone but as you already know, I did not.

I arrived back home yesterday afternoon still basking in the wonderful time we had.

I will tell you more later about the trip but for now just wanted to tell you that I haven't forgotten you or the kingdom prayer posts--I will resume The Lord's Prayer hopefully very soon.

I am pretty far behind with everything and we have one granddaughter who graduates from college and one who graduates from high school next weekend so I may not be as fast in catching up as I plan.

I'm hoping I can get things together and post a little more consistently.

I love you and am praying for you. Please don't give up on me.

     Love,


Would you like to share your thoughts or your heart with me?


My contact information is listed in the upper right of the sidebar.


Please feel free to email me. I love hearing from you and cherish the friendships I have made through blogging.


© all photographs and text property of Dianne Hogue unless otherwise noted