Friday, May 25, 2012

Weekend Worship at Cedar Hill Cumberland Presbyterian, Russell Crossroads, TN






Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord!
Psalm 33:12a










You would never believe how many church parking lots Karen (over at Places of My Heart) whipped in to as we made our way to and from North Carolina. 
There were so many pretty old churches--we over here west of the Mississippi don't have nearly as many old churches as there are east of the Big River. 
But it was such great fun having someone who enjoyed taking pictures of them as much as I did and would indulge me in one of my favorite hobbies.  Thank you, Karen.
I especially love the last picture with the American flag and the sign announcing that Jake and Howard would be singing on Sunday evening.  Oh how I wish we could have heard them. 






Hope your Memorial Day weekend is safe and blessed,
 

Joining with Spiritual Sundays this weekend--

Here is a link to a Flickr picture--The church is located in Russell Crossroads, TN.


Would you like to share your thoughts or your heart with me? My contact information is listed in the upper right of the sidebar. Please feel free to email me. I love hearing from you and cherish the friendships I have made through blogging. 

 © all photographs and text property of Dianne Hogue unless otherwise noted