Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A Gift for You



Hello friends,
Here is your gift this week.  You can use it as you like--for your own personal use--use as a screensaver, print off and frame, print small and send as a card--


but no redistribution please.

Just so you might enjoy this a little more--I spent hours today trying to write the word "flowers."  If I wrote it once, I wrote it a hundred times.  Just wasn't on my game but finally finished it at about 12:30 tonight--

I bought these little miniature roses about a week before Valentine's Day.  They are so shriveled and dried up but I thought they still made a lovely photo.

When I looked at them yesterday, I felt so sorry for them and me (LOL) cause I am kinda feeling like they are looking.

So, anyway, hope you enjoy, even if it's just taking a peek at them here on my blog.

And the scripture says "The flower fades"--but since I had more than one, I took liberties--I don't think I changed the meaning of the verse any--

HIS WORD WILL STAND FOREVER NO MATTER WHAT!






© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2014












and Amaze Me Monday