Sunday, September 21, 2008

To Tie or Not To Tie










Well, I wanted to tie up loose ends yesterday but mostly ended up giving a review of the day so I will try once more. I never got to write about my birthday so here goes.

Jeff's family came to visit me for my birthday on September 9th and brought a beautiful cake. Also, Michael's family came over on Wednesday, the 10th and brought me some great windchimes with a stained glass Christian fish symbol that dangles from them--really nice. Caroline and Kennedy really put on a show, singing several songs including "Happy Birthday" and "Amazing Love" with the Clavinova, guitar and microphone.

We laughed at how good Caroline can make a guitar sound without knowing a single chord--I'm sure she must have some God-given talent for it. Jeff learned how to play when he was older so maybe she will someday get to play.