Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blog Hop


Photobucket

The ingredients

Photobucket


Cilantro Chicken Salad

1- 13 oz can chicken breast

1 or 2 (or to taste--I like a lot) chopped green onions --you may substitute purple onions but I don't think it is as good

1 stalk of chopped celery

1/4 to 1/3 cup of Hellman's mayo with olive oil

small handful of cilantro (measurement is before chopping and this ingredient is NOT optional)--chop this to your desired consistency--I like it left kinda big--

some people add a tablespoon or so of low sodium soy sauce--I may try some next time but love it without this ingredient--

2 T. or so of slivered almonds

salt and pepper to taste

Mix together and serve on your favorite whole grain bread. We like it in a tortilla wrap. I added hummus, green onions, celery, and strawberries on the side.

MckLinky Blog Hop

Click here to enter your link in the blog hop and view the entire list of entered links...

I am so sorry that the whole list didn't come up here but you can click on the "click here" red link above and go straight to it.