Thursday, July 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAROLINE!

Today is our 4th in line grandchild's and 3rd in line granddaughter's birthday. I will NEVER forget the day she was born but that is another whole story.

Happy Birthday, Precious Caroline--to see pictures of my sweet girl, go here. The little story I wrote about in the first paragraph is also on this link.

I just talked to Caroline on the phone. She is on her way home from New Orleans after playing in the National AAU Junior Girls Tournament. Her team came in 4th in the nation. Congratulations to you, your team, and your coach, who is my son, Michael. I am so proud of all of you.

Caroline, you are growing into such a lovely young lady but more than that, I love the way you love Jesus and I love your tender heart and the way you always pull for the underdog. Happy, happy birthday! I love you more than words can say.