Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Living In His Presence

For an explanation of the posts this month, please go here.

Day 3  
"The children of your servants will live in your presence; their descendants will be established before you." Psalm 102:28

Jennifer's prayer: May my descendants live in a constant awareness of Your presence, and may they be firmly established before You.  ~~Jennifer Kennedy Dean

My prayer: Lord, teach us what it really means to live in Your presence, what it means to be established before you. I pray that my descendants will have a genuine relationship with You--that they will seek your companionship above all others. I pray that they will abide in You and know the joy that comes from walking daily in your Spirit. May they enjoy sweet fellowship and intimate communion with You.

I am thinking today of my first born.


Photobucket
2010-the Year of Longings
I long for my descendants to have intimate communion with the one true and living God through the person of the Lord Jesus Christ.

To access Jennifer's website featuring her book, Legacy of Prayer, and prayercards, go here.

Disclaimer:  I do not know Jennifer personally and am receiving no compensation from this endorsement.