Friday, November 26, 2010

Weekend Worship at First Presbyterian



This is the incredibly beautiful First Presbyterian Church in Hot Springs, Arkansas.  My son and daughter-in-law were married there eighteen years ago this month.  Since I took pictures there a couple of weeks ago, I thought it would be a good time to showcase the church and dedicate this post to them.  Happy anniversary, dear Traci and Michael.  I love you both with all my heart.




The front of the church--if you look closely you can see the contrails of a plane.  That was the day that contrails seemed to be in every picture I took. 





Some of the beautiful stained glass in the church--





Jesus coming on the clouds of glory


These next two stained glass windows are at least thirty feet high.  They are very tall and intricately detailed--so, so beautiful!








Photobucket