Thursday, November 18, 2010

Weekend Worship at St. John the Baptist

Photobucket


I will sing to the LORD, for he is highly exalted.  Exodus 15:1


Photobucket



The LORD is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation.  He is my God, and I will praise Him, my father’s God, and I will exalt Him.  Exodus 15:2



Photobucket


Sing to the LORD, for He is highly exalted.  Exodus 15:21



Photobucket


Ezra praised the LORD, the great God; and all the people lifted their hands and responded, “Amen! Amen!” Then they bowed down and worshiped the LORD with their faces to the ground.
Nehemiah 8:6


Photobucket


The LORD’s right hand is lifted high; the LORD’s right hand has done mighty things!
Psalm 118:16 



Photobucket


Jesus said, “When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me.  John 8:28



Photobucket


And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.  John 12:32



Photobucket


I lift up my eyes to you, to you who sit enthroned in heaven.  Psalm 123:1



Photobucket


The LORD lives! Praise be to my Rock! Exalted be my God, the Rock, my Savior!



Photobucket
2010-the Year of Longings
I long to exalt You and lift You high!

Precious friends, I just wanted to let you know that I will be scarce around the web this weekend.  Our family is celebrating Thanksgiving a little early since it is our DIL's year to go to their parents' homes on Thanksgiving Day.  I love you all and will be visiting you next week when you are celebrating.  I love you all.  You are the best readers and followers anyone could EVER have.

Well, I see that I said "I love you" twice but I am not going to change it just please receive a double portion of my love today.

Happy, happy Thanksgiving!!

I am linking to Spiritual Sundays, an inspirational place to visit.