multitude monday-thoughts to ponder

Photobucket

for grandchildren swinging

for thoughts to ponder

for blue jean jackets

for freckles

for naturally curly hair

for the sunlight filtering through distant trees

for hands that grasp

for cool, crisp autumn-like days

for cameras that capture priceless, once-in-a-lifetime moments

for scripture that says,"And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?"

dianne signature


photo-my granddaughter Kennedy

scripture passage from Matthew 6, The Living Bible

blessings #21-30
posted in community with

holy experience

Comments

Maria said…
Giving thanks with you today. It's a Cool and Crisp morning here in upstate, NY.
Sunlight through the trees is like a prayer in itself.
all the best, Maria
Laure said…
the light holds her ... her light holds us

beautiful, Dianne!
Dianne said…
If you try to comment and can't, would you please send me an email telling me what the problem was. Some are having trouble commenting on my website. I am trying to get to the root of the problem. Blessings, Dianne
Heather said…
Your photos are beautiful... and your sentiments even more so~

Thank you for sharing them both~
Heather said…
Nice to meet you! Thank you for your encouragement about moving:)I love your site and the photo and poetry for multitude monday.
Your thoughts of thanks are beautiful! Thanks for sharing. I stopped by your art blog and I like your style a lot. I love to create too! (www.notforman.blogspot.com) I also thank you for your encouraging words on my blog. Look forward to being thankful with you!
deb said…
such a pleasure to know your spirit awaits my clicking here
thank you so much

Popular posts from this blog

EVER WATCHED A FLUTTERING SPARROW OR A DARTING SWALLOW?

To Try This Blog Thing Again or Not--That is the Question!

T.J. Maxx, Shopping Carts & Total Embarrassment