Monday, August 17, 2009

This is update:

Jacob, everything looked so, so good this morning!!!! Actually, I came up on Sunday afternoon because I couldn’t wait to see it. The courtyards and the flower bed out front all look amazing! The teachers have been commenting on it all morning. I guess I’m not used to having people do stuff for me & the school, for free, etc. I’m overwhelmed by the efforts you all put into the project.







I really meant for us all to gather and pray for the school before I left, but I forgot. I hope all of you will pray for Henderson and for me as we start our year on Wednesday. I actually hired a Baptist minister as an English teacher this year. He and I are going to do some prayer-walking before Wednesday. It will be nice to know that others around town are also lifting us up.







Again, I am overwhelmed by the generosity of all of you. We would love to keep this relationship going. If we can ever do anything for you, please let me know.







Sincerely,



Steve Geurin













dianne signature