Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve Candlelight Service


The church was packed in spite of the fact it was raining and in the thirties--


The choir lifts their candles high in honor of our Savior!



My son, Michael and his three daughters--



my beautiful daughter-in-law, Traci, sings Silent Night, Holy Night along with many others--

but I have to say--as special as all of that was--there was one thing that happened at the start of the service that was totally incredible--four precious people were baptized--three from China--
I have included the video of a Chinese lady who had never seen anyone baptized before tonight.  The three who went in front of her were the first she had ever seen.  Be blessed as you watch this short video.

It doesn't get any better than this unless we would have baptized more.  As the pastor said, "We could have baptized them and then gone home and our hearts would have been full."  Praise God from Whom all good things come.


Untitled from Elizabeth Dianne on Vimeo.


Love and Merry Christmas to you and yours,
Photobucket
2010-the Year of Longings
I long to always let my light shine for Him.