Thursday, December 9, 2010

Show Us Your Ways



"Show me Your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

Day 10

Jennifer's prayer: Lord, teach my descendants Your paths and Your truth, so that they will place all their hope and expectation in You alone." ~Jennifer Kennedy Dean
My prayer:  "O Lord, truly my hope is in You all day long.  I have no other hope than You, precious Father.  I pray that all of my descendants will be led by You.  Show them Your ways, and lead them down paths of righteousness, guide them into Your light that exposes all the darkness of satan.  Lead them into truth that would set them free." 

Today, Father, my heart is thinking of my one and only grandson.  Being a senior in high school is not an easy age.  Decisions, important decisions of college and/or job and choices of friends, play such an important role in the paths he will travel the next few years.  Father I pray that he will not make one decision that is not ordained by You.  Give him wisdom beyond his years and a heart to yearn for You.


Photobucket
2010-the Year of Longings
I long for my descendants to follow in Your ways and be led into all truth.

To access Jennifer's website featuring her book, Legacy of Prayer, and prayercards, go here.

Disclaimer:  I do not know Jennifer personally and am receiving no compensation from this endorsement.  

Photo: a picture of a Christmas card that we received yesterday--