Friday, December 17, 2010

Hope In Your Word

For an explanation of the posts this month, please go here.


Day 18

"May those who fear you rejoice when they see me, for I have put my hope in your word." Psalm 119:74

Jennifer's prayer:  Train my descendants in Your ways, Lord. Teach them early to put their hope in You. Give them experiences that prove that You are true to Your Word. Let them testify, "Your promises have been thoroughly tested, and your servant loves them." Psalm 119:40~Jennifer Kennedy Dean
My prayer:  Father, you see each member of my family today, where they are in relation to You and Your Word.  I pray that Your precious Holy Spirit would pray for them--for He knows Your will for their lives-words and thoughts that I do not know, but You know--you know what each one of them needs today.  I pray that you will meet each one at the point of their need and fill them with the Hope of Your Word--Jesus Christ.

I pray today that you would work in each of their hearts and that our Christmas this year would truly be filled with thoughts of You and Your provision for us when in that lowly stable so long ago you brought forth Your only begotten Son--the Son who would give His life for the salvation of Your people.  Prepare our hearts, O Lord.

Bless all those today who are reading this, bless each member of their families and give them a warm, wonderful and Jesus-filled Christmas.


Photobucket
2010-the Year of Longings
I long for a Jesus-filled Christmas for my family and friends.