Monday, December 20, 2010

Give Me Daniels!

For an explanation of the posts this month, please go here.

Day 21

"I have heard that the spirit of the gods is in you and that you have insight, intelligence and outstanding wisdom." Daniel 5:14,15

Jennifer's prayer: "Lord, I pray that my descendants will be like Daniel. May You be so clearly evident in their lives that unbelievers come to them to discover their secret. Grant them insight, intelligence, and wisdom." Jennifer Kennedy Dean

My prayer:  "Lord, we know that Daniel was filled with the Spirit of the One True and Living God--You!  That is why even at a young age, his reputation was known far and wide.  I pray that my family, my children, my grandchildren, my descendants will have reputations that uphold Your Character--that never bring reproach upon Your Name but always brings glory and honor to You.  You are due that, Father, and we gladly fall on our knees at Your feet and give you all the praise in Jesus Name.  We worship You and only You."

Photobucket
2010-the Year of Longings
I long for all of my descendants to be known as Daniels.

To access Jennifer's website featuring her book, Legacy of Prayer, and prayercards, go here.

Disclaimer:  I do not know Jennifer personally and am receiving no compensation from this endorsement.