Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Salvation For All



For an explanation of the posts this month, please go here.

Day 22



"Let Salvation spring up, let righteousness grow with it." Isaiah 45:8
Jennifer's prayer: "May every one of my descendants come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ as his or her Lord and Savior. May their lives be righteous because of You.~Jennifer Kennedy Dean

My prayer:  "Lord, You know from the time my babies were first born I have prayed for their salvation.  I humbly come before You again now asking that your Holy Spirit bring them to a place of conviction and choice.  I pray that they would follow Your Spirit's leading because it is Your desire that we all would come to repentance and salvation.

You paid the price for all of us.  None are exempt.  How we thank you for Your all-encompassing love.  I cannot fathom or truly understand it, but  as an act of my free will and using the faith as a mustard see that You have given to all, I accept Your love, Your grace, Your salvation, Your righteousness.  Lord, there is no way that I nor any member of my family can be righteous apart from You.

I pray that each one of my descendants would exercise their free will to accept You as Lord and Savior.  I pray that You would impart Your righteousness to each of them.

Thank You for Your faithfulness, O Lord.  I love You."

Photobucket
2010-the Year of Longings
I long for my family to exude Your righteousness.