Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Wisdom Of His Spirit



For an explanation of the posts this month, please go here.

Day 16

"But they could not stand up against his wisdom or the spirit by whom he spoke." Acts 6:10

Jennifer's prayer: "Lord, may my descendants be so genuinely full of Your Spirit that You will speak through them."~Jennifer Kennedy Dean
My prayer: "Lord, You have promised us that when we are filled with Your Spirit we will be filled with the right words to say, responses of wisdom. I pray that my descendants will always be open to the filling of Your Spirit, empowering them to walk daily in the wisdom that You want to give those who ask. The world may consider it foolishness but will not be able to stand up against it. Thank you, Father, for this incredible gift."

Today I have our precious Ashton on my heart. O Lord, for her gifts, her talents, her heart for You, I thank You.


Photobucket
2010-the Year of Longings
I long for my descendants to be filled with Your wisdom.

To access Jennifer's website featuring her book, Legacy of Prayer, and prayercards, go here.

Disclaimer:  I do not know Jennifer personally and am receiving no compensation from this endorsement.