Monday, September 11, 2023

A Bouquet of Relationships


Yesterday I received this bouquet of flowers for my birthday. As I studied its beauty, I couldn't help but think of how it reminded me of all the people I had heard from yesterday--representing almost my whole lifetime.

I heard from people as far back as when I was eleven years old.  And I received birthday greetings from people who had been a part of my life in my teens, twenties, thirties, forties, fifties, sixties, and seventies.

What blessings you have brought to me over this long lifetime.  I am so grateful for you and for the color you have added to my lifetime bouquet of memories.

A special thanks to my husband, Larry, and my son, Jeff, who threw a little party for me last night.  It was special.  Thank you.



© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2023