Friday, September 8, 2023

Creativity--A Form of Worship


The writing course I am taking has everything to do with our creativity and encouraging us to create every day. 

It is my belief that since we are created in God's image, we all have the gift of creativity.

Some of us just don't have enough faith in our abilities.  

This morning as I was researching for this post, I came across this statement:  Creativity is a form of worship to God.

I love that and totally agree with it.  I possess the deepest joy when I create and I think it is because I am honoring that God-given gift He has given to me and everyone else.

Get to know people well enough (all people) and it will absolutely astound you to learn what all talents and creativity humanity is blessed with.

Today ask someone enough questions that you find out what makes them tick--you will usually find, I think, that it has everything to do with creativity whether digging a great looking ditch or diagramming a sentence.

  

© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2023

Photo by Al Mamun taken from Pexels.com