Sunday, September 10, 2023

Happy Birthday, Dianne



s


eventy-nine years ago today I was born. And I was born on a Sunday. How special is that! I always consider it a very special birthday when it falls on the exact day of the week I was born. 

 And every day is special but I love that I was born on a Sunday--the most special day of the week to me. 

Does that make me extra special.  No, of course not.  We are all extra special to God.  He made provision for all of us.  My personal belief (I believe supported by the Bible) is that God loves each of us equally and wants each of us to know the joy of making Him Lord of our life plus getting to spend eternity with Him.

Eternity--something our finite minds cannot comprehend when compared to our years here on earth.

I made myself a little video birthday card. I hope you enjoy it!

© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2023

These photos were taken from 
Canva.