Monday, September 4, 2023

Live Intentionally


"Teach us to number our days that we might apply them to wisdom.” I asked a friend what that means and she said, “live intentionally.”  I recently read this on a person's Facebook page.

I thought it was good and an excellent explanation for that verse from the Bible.

So what am I going to "intentionally" do today?

I am going to start my day with time spent alone with God.

I am going to try to fill my mind with good and noble things.

I am going to try to be positive.

I am going to try to do 'build up' and not 'tear down.'

My goal is to leave the world a better place.

My goal is to make everything around me more beautiful.

My intention is to LIVE INTENTIONALLY.


© ALL ART, PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT PROPERTY OF ELIZABETH DIANNE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, 2008-2023